Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TIME awards Zukerberg Person of the Year


Mark Zuckerberg, the famous founder of Facebook, has been named TIME’S Person of the Year. 


Zuckerberg narrowly beat out the face of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, for the honor. Now, not that I have anything against Facebook or it’s founder, in fact I’m a huge Facebook fan, but I just feel that maybe someone else deserved it more.

I know Facebook is a big deal, and it really has changed the way we connect with the people around us, but besides the movie that came out a few months ago and being uber-rich, I can’t really think of many things that would qualify him as Person of the Year for this year.

Do you think there was someone more worthy this year? Let us know in the comments.


Author: Daniel S. (Dankyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment